Put children first
At babybubble, we are guided by the principle of putting the safety, health, and happiness of children first. This value is at the heart of our community, uniting us with all of our users.
Mothers make up one of the largest communities in the world. (There are around 2 billion moms out there.) We believe that the experience of becoming a mother opens your heart to all babies everywhere, and this shared love is the foundation of our community.
Our company values include:
- Listen: Be open to change. Try to learn something new from science, and from our community of mothers and mothers-to-be, every day.
- Tell the truth: Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Give the benefit of the doubt: Be kind, everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
- Always do what is right: If we notice we are on the wrong track, we need to dig deeper and find a better way.
- Think like a tree: Anyone who is on the same mission as us, is helping us towards our vision.
We do not believe we have all the answers ourselves, and this is why we invite anyone from anywhere in the world to provide valuable advice for expectant and new moms. We want you to correct us if we are wrong.
Find babybubble on the App Store and Google Play Store to read more about what is often underestimated or missed related to pregnancy, babies and motherhood. We are a community of mothers collecting advice we wish someone had told us.